Neverman Construction Co. seeks experienced Estimator/Project Manager to join our team. Neverman Construction Co., is a full service disaster restoration company located in central Ohio. Founded in 2000, our services include: 24 hour EMS (board up and tarping), Water Mitigation, Fire, Smoke, Water Damage reconstruction, tree removal and vandalism.
The Estimator/Project Manager works with both insurance agents and adjusters, as well as those they insure in the claims process.
The right candidate for this job has:
- 3-5 years experience with Xactimate (estimating software)
- 1-3 years previous sales experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional Customer Service, Communication and Organizational Skills
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a criminal background check
- IICRC Certified – Fire, water and mold restoration
- HAAG Certified for roofing
- OSHA training and certified
- 2 or 4 year college degree OR Certificate in Construction Management
What we offer:
- Generous Salary with annual bonus
- Full benefits package
- Simple IRA with 3% company match
- Paid holiday, sick and vacation days
- Company mobile phone and vehicle
Interested candidates should email their resume to Monica@nevermanconstruction.com
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.