Reports To: VP of Water Mitigation Division
Neverman Construction is seeking a full time water mitigation technician to join our growing team of insurance reconstruction industry professionals. Our company provides 24 hour Emergency Service as well as content and structural restoration and remediation services.
As a water restoration technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Water jobs – Demo/Drying out Structures – Residential and Commercial
- Mold Remediation/Bio Clean Up
- Structure Cleaning and Contents Cleaning
- Lifting – some heavy
- After hours on-call
- Ensure the project is complete to the customer’s satisfaction
- Technician experience preferably in the restoration industry (IICRC) certifications a plus, possible educational opportunities available.
- Strong customer service focus & be able to communicate effectively with customers
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Clean driving record & pass background check
Neverman Construction Offers:
- Consistent, year round work. The more skills you have, the busier you will be.
- Work regular hours Monday thru Friday (with some Saturday/Sunday expectations)
- Competitive wages (weekly pay)
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, vision and 401K)
- Paid vacation after one year
Interested applicants should email a detailed resume to: Tony@nevermanconstruction.com