Getting rid of smoke associated with a fire is often the most critical stage of the reconstruction process. Smoke from even the smallest fire can travel throughout an entire home or business leaving a harsh odor. Smoke damage can blanket an entire area in a matter of moments, but require extensive knowledge and time to get rid of. Neverman Construction Company and our highly trained professionals can get rid of the smoke odor for good. Our skilled and professionally trained staff will evaluate the smoke damage and determine what needs to be replaced and what can be properly treated so the smoke is eliminated.
Steps taken to eliminate smoke damage:
- 24 hour Emergency service.
- Clean up structure of all surfaces.
- Use professional products to remove smoke odor .
- Remove charred and damaged debris .
- Rebuild damaged structures.