If you experience a sewage back up, the problem is more than just an inconvenience. It's disgusting and a health hazard. Sewage contains bacteria, viruses and other germs that can cause disease and illnesses and make a contaminated house uninhabitable.
A sewage back up can result from a clog, normally in the main sewer line. Tree roots that have grown into your sewer lines causing holes and blockages can also cause a back up. Collapsed sewer lines, especially in homes and buildings built with cast iron pipes. Finally, heavy rain and flooding can cause sewage from sanitary lines to back up into your property.
In the event of a sewage back up, ServiceMaster by Neverman is ready to respond immediately. Our mitigation services include:
- loss site inspection and evaluation
- sewage and water extraction
- odor removal
- mold and mildew prevention
- decontamination and sanitization
- There are several steps you can take prior to our arrival:
If there is a back up:
- Do not flush the toilets.
- Keep all children and pets away from the sewage.
- Wear rubber gloves when handling anything contaminated with sewage.
- Wash hands immediately afterwards. Never touch raw sewage with bare hands.
- Turn off the power if there is standing water.
- Our rapid response can help lower claim cost and get you back to your normal life as quickly as possible. You can rest assured we are ready and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to restore sewage-damaged homes.
Call ServiceMaster by Neverman at: (614) 294-1100