Water damage mitigation refers to the efforts that experts take to contain the damage dealt by disasters like a flooded basement or a spraying water main. Typically from arrival time to complete mitigation, it will take between 3 – 5 days depending on the size of the structure and how long the water has been standing.
When you first hear that you have a water catastrophe, call a disaster cleanup team immediately. The faster they get started, the more they can recover.
Water Removal / Water Extraction Services
- Water extraction and damage restoration
- Sewage damage clean up and remediation
- Contents Cleaning and Storage
- Mold and Mildew testing, removal and restoration
- Flood water damage restoration